Friday, July 10, 2009

Places to ride to, things to experience...a work in progress.


-Descanso Gardens
-Huntington Library
-The Getty
-S. Pasadena, Gus' BBQ
-Guadalupe, the Far Western
-Griffith Park; grab some grub at Peco's Bills, ride thru the park, have a picnic, go see the trains
-Maricopa (I forget why, but it's written down for some reason)
-Joshua Tree (maybe around November or December)
-Malibu and around some of those roads. The problem is I just HATE to go west towards LA. Not my cup of tea, but maybe with a few more Muttz, I'd go, just to NOT lose 'face'.
-Back to Lompoc/Solvang. That was one of my first LONG trips on my bike and I have extremely fond memories of it. Gotta do it again, maybe back to Nojoqui Falls, check out the Mission, shop a little more...
-Scripps Birch Aquarium
-Hwy 2/138
...more to come...

No comments: