Sunday, July 26, 2009

Ok, Ok, We're going...Carnival 'Paradise' Cruise Ship, February 2010

Sheesh...
After months of arm twisting, my sister in law and hubs finally convinced me to go on another cruise. 5-day, 4 night, the usual LA-Catalina-Ensenada-LA type thing.
ONE INTERESTING THING I have ALREADY picked up on...
Topless sunbathing is allowed at the base of the stack, located aft and accessed via a stairway from Deck 11. No cameras are allowed, including cell phone cameras, and security will confiscate them if they are found.

Soooo...
I'm already being anal, pulling out old lists from previous years, updating information, noting what worked, what didn't, finding out about this cruiseline and this particular ship, yada, yada, yada...
Of course, we'll be going with about 70 of Barry's sister's closest old Jewish friends, which means I'll get to hear a LOT about medical conditions. (Remind me that this is NOT the time I want it spread around that I'm EMT-trained!!)