Sunday, November 30, 2008

A nice little Sunday ride 113008

We decided to do a short Sunday trip around Fullerton road, coming out to Hacienda then going west on Newton to Turnbull with Rhoda and Ted on their Goldwing trike-Ted's getting the hang of it but he still kinda guns the throttle before releasing the clutch; plus he actually goes 15 MPH when the sign says 15 MPH for the curves on Turnbull; and I have to teach him that when the lead rider pulls over, you pull over BEHIND him instead of keeping on going. I was tailgunner since I had my brand new first aid kit.

But I digress...

After we got gas and they went home, we decided to do a little more riding-like Carbon Canyon. It's open now, but I want to go back there and take pics-all the trees and the greenery in Carbon Canyon State Park (where mountain bikers would ride) is totally gone.

The first pass thru Carbon Canyon Barry and Jackie just HAD to stop for a cigarette. It was then that Daddy said for Jackie to try sitting on my bike, picking it up, etc.

Here's the historic moment caught on vid-




No comments: