Sunday, November 9, 2008

For those of you who know how IMPORTANT music is to me in my life...

I am the process of tapping into my creative musicality, i.e. creating my own holiday music disks with my own special flair, choosing just the right items for my creative outlet.

Read between the lines here, folks: we're talking Mannheim Steamroller, Trans-Siberian Orchestra http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szLmAPW39uE like the music on this youtube file, this type of music people use to tie in with their holiday lights on their homes...the lights go on and off with the music's ups and downs. "Now That's What I Call Christmas!" music, Johnny Mathis says it's the most wonderful time, Brenda Lee does it around the tree, Burl Ives does it very holly and jolly, Celtic Woman, Charley Brown and of COURSE Mel Torme have it all goin' on. You catch my drift, right? Like not getting me in trouble with the powers that be who control media?
Motivating, non-traditional, mostly non-denominational, really NEAT, NEAT season-specific music.
Operators are standing by for your order.
Lemme know what you may be interested in...I rotate songs around a little but can give you an idea of the titles and 'genre'.
To my friends...FREE.

BG

No comments: