Thursday, December 10, 2009

The week from HELL 12-07 to 12-11-09

This week sucks.
1. One of our managers/directors and a coworker of mine, known him for years, passed away suddenly Tuesday morning. This was Shock #1.
2. One of our workers at my work, a much-loved person whom I had seen every single day at work, passed away suddenly on Tuesday afternoon. Now this was Shock #2.
3. A VERY close family member went into the hospital on (I think) Tuesday morning with pneumonia. She's hooked up to IV's up the kazoo and can't really move because it'll set off alarms. Came on really suddenly, within a 24 hour period. So far, Shock #3.
4. My old boss and a good friend has been admitted to the hospital for testing and checking out some health issues. I'm starting not to like this stuff-Shock #4.
5. ANOTHER Manager in my Division (and a good friend to Barry and I) was admitted on Tuesday (what IS it with Tuesday?) to the hospital for heart issues and is hoping to get out today-he just felt weird palpitations so they admitted him and have been doing uber amounts of tests. He had had an TIA about 8 months ago or so, so this is scary. He kept it really quiet, I just accidentally found out. You know, for all this to go on 2 weeks before Christmas...Shock #5

I'm really glad I'm already 'out there', otherwise I'd fall into a heap of mush.

No comments: