Monday, September 22, 2008

John Matis' 60th B-day party at Old World 09-20-08

After the Debi's Ride Poker Run, Barry and I ran over to the Oktoberfest at Old World in Huntington Beach for a friend's birthday party. I pretty much think the pictures speak for themselves, with only MINIMAL input from me.
John's parties are always, um, OCCASIONS, but this one blew out the candles of every other party I'd been to!!
John and Barry, and the birthday boy himself.





The headpiece, and the cake. (it's not what you think it is, it's a gravestone)

When John blew out his candles, his girlfriend Vicki pushed his head into the cake, so you KNOW where he was going with all that cake face...pictures of the victims are shown below.













Yup, he GOT me, the schweinhund! Looks like I got one of the best best kisses, judging by all the frosting on my face.


Below, no, it's NOT what you think, he's just showing me his, um, UNDERWEAR, yeah, that's it! UNDERWEAR. On the right, Eric (John's son) and daddy.
And below that on the right, where in the world does he get these damn outfits? Those knee socks are CLASSIC.







Pete's having a great time, as usual! John's brother.
Don't think I have to comment on the one t-shirt, and the other one...well, remember "The Man Show" on Comedy Central? Remember what they used to say just before chugging down a brewski? There you go!!

No comments: