Monday, September 22, 2008

Chapter 230 Poker Run for the Orange Senior Center Meals On Wheels 09-21-08



this is a work in progress...suggestions and comments may be made with a $100 donation...

You'll THRILL to the pictures of motorcycles! You'll GAPE IN AWE that a motorcycle club can ACTUALLY LINE UP nicely!





You'll GROVEL IN HORROR at one motorcycle club member try to kiss another one who is holding up a donut and has NO CLUE what he's in store for!


You'll CHEER as those same two a**h...er, I mean motorcycle club members put up their hands during a photo shoot, thereby hiding their faces!!
You'll APPLAUD as the heroine (that's me, you doofusses) sits on a totally awesome western bike that matches her boots PERFECTLY!
You'll LAUGH at the antics of some of the inmates, er, I mean, some of the motorcycle club members!


You'll SOB as some poor schnook ties the knot at this free-for-all!
And you'll be STUPIFIED at the total amount of bullshit one person can put on a blog!
MAN, that bike matches my boots PERFECTLY!!!
The Orange County Biker Babes! front row Lynne S. & Ann Felkel: back row, Connie, Marge (Chapter 422 President and wearer of the Sacred Mouse Helmet) & Joyce, owner of the Official Biker Piggy. Below, our members ACTUALLY line up nicely to wait for their goodies! What's wrong with this picture, anyway? Well, at least ONE member acted like a biker-he cut in ahead of everybody. I don't like to name names or even hint who he is, BUT....he takes abuse WELL from me. (could be anybody in our chapter, come to think about it-I mean, who in their right mind would PISS OFF Beverage Girl?) On the right, do you SEE where they made me park? do you see it? It's in the HANDICAPPED PARKING SPACE! I'm gonna go complain to Keith Regan, Director of this fine establishment and chastise him for allowing this group of miscreants and former inmates of the local loony bin to associate with the Senior Center. Below right, Joyce at Flo's Diner at the Chino Airport. I swear I LOVE the color of her hair when it's flying in the breeze from under her helmet-it's so SHINY and pretty.

Below again, the spark plug cables from Nathan's One Of A Kind, He Made It Hisself motorcycle. Note how they match the paint job. This is the bike that matches Yours Truly 's boots. I want that bike. I want to ride it with no helmet and my hair flying in the wind.
On the left, a very interesting bathroom faucet at the 4th poker stop at Fullerton-Anaheim Harley Davidson.

No comments: