Saturday, August 28, 2010

Tip Top Restaurant tomorrow after aerobics.

Am meeting some of the peeps from STAR 422 at Wingstuff in Lake Forest at 10 AM, providing they WAIT for me since my class is from 8:15 to 9:15 AM and I'd still have to change and dry my hair somewhat. Wet hair on a motorcycle? OH, PLEASE. I figure if I hit the ground running after class, throw off my wet gym shirt/shorts, throw on the jeans and stuff I came to class in, dry my hair somewhat under those wall-mount dryers while changing (meanwhile, tons of clothes and a bag and shit are at my feet), and hopefully leave the parking lot at 9:29 sharp because it's 31 minutes from the club to Wingstuff. So says Mapquest.com.

We shall see.

Yeah, yeah, class before food, that's SO smart-work it off BEFORE I eat it.
Let's see, the 'Big John All You Can Eat Meat' breakfast is around 2,000 calories, but I'll only be working off about 500 calories in the morning, so that means the rest of the day I have to find SOMETHING that'll work off another 1500 calories...

'Course, there's one kind of secret weapon I have...

ALII.

More stuff to come!!!
http://www.tiptopmeats.com/

No comments: