Sunday, August 9, 2009

Stating the (to me, anyway) obvious, stuff going on, visitors etc. UPDATED 081409

1. Since a total of 3 people read this blog, I figure this'll stay a surprise...
Jax is coming to Bike Night Thursday. She's flying in from Santa Fe, NMex.
I'm already missing her-she left this morning after a breakfast of about 1500 calories at Arthur's.

2. I'm only teaching one class this week. SHOCK. I lied, I'm teaching 4; Sunday the 9th is done, Monday the 10th is done, this Sunday morning 8:15 AM the 16th, Sunday at the Muscular Dystrophy Association fundraiser in Whittier also on Sunday afternoon 3-6 PM, then this coming Monday the 17th in Anaheim at 6 PM. I have all my aerobics class info on Twitter at http://twitter.com/Riding_Lady.

3. Damn, CAN'T go with the OC Spiritriders to Solvang this weekend the 15th, ostensibly to the Motorcycle Museum but ACTUALLY to shop. (already been to the museum). SCRC isn't going due to the wildfires and damage up there, but if I don't have to work and do go with them will try to pick up some pins. I WILL stay away from the candy store and ESPECIALLY any fudge. Only a few people know what this refers to. Don't want to be accused of bitching about my diet when I'm stuffing my face FULL of fudge, even though I didn't eat the whole order that somebody bought... I love fudge. And chocolate. DAMN DIET...
I fondly remember that ride, it was one of my very first rides that I put together.
CRAP, CRAP, I gotta work...I KNEW this was gonna happen at the end of payweek...

4. Thought for the week, regarding aerobics..."Sometimes it takes a lot of getting up steam to even get up."

5. The Poor Man's Mocha Coffee-1 extra strong cup of brewed coffee, one packet of Swiss Miss No Sugar Added Cocoa, a little bit of Splenda and some instant creamer to make it a little more smooth.

6. ALII works pretty well. (Don't ask for details)

No comments: