Monday, May 26, 2008

My RIDES and STUFF COMING UP FOR END OF MAY-JUNE

Thursday, May 29-230 Bike Nite

Saturday, MAY 31- Ride to Civil War GETTYSBURG Reenactment at El Dorado Park. Entrace to Park is $7 (no discount for motorcycles-I checked when I was in Long Beach on Memorial Day) and $10 for the reenactment area fee. I'm going to go immediately after my class, leave at 9:20 am from Bally Total Fitness Anaheim to El Dorado Park, hopefully getting there around 10 am on the nose. Here's the website for the reenactments around SoCal:
http://www.acws.net/index.htm
I'm going on Saturday vs. Sunday because my coworker Dave told me that it's better stuff, better battles, better everything-people aren't so anxious to break camp and get outta there. I love that old stuff-old guns, old outfits, old battles, just old neat, neat stuff. To see history come alive, no, MORE than alive, almost interactive. I can FEEL like I'm taking part in it, feeling their fighting for causes long lost and won on America's battlegrounds.

Saturday June 7th-CLUB RIDE to that place by Landers that's impossible to pronounce...I HAVE to get some miles and rides in!!! Here's the website:
http://integratron.com/Welcome.html

Thursday, June 12-230 Bike Nite

Thursday, June 19-230 Bike Nite

Thursday, June 26-230 Bike Nite

Thursday, July 3-230 Bike Nite

Saturday, July 5-Chapter Ride

1 comment:

Elosia Alcocer said...

I'd be interested in seeing Gettysburg re-inacted on motorcyles.