Monday, May 26, 2008

MEMORIAL DAY-A day of firsts also!

After the Memorial Day remembrances and trips, got a message from girlfriend Daniece who wanted me to teach her strength/aerobics class tomorrow night, went to lunch with her (see photo right), left there to go home and IT FINALLY HAPPENED...I've been waiting for it to happen because I've had the bike for less than a year, and I GOT HIT. From BEHIND. By a little old 86-year-old lady. She looked like she was gonna cry or have a heart attack or something, so I weighed the choices between getting her information and the potential of having to do CPR, vs. just letting the whole thing go...well, you know what I did... yup, let'er go, just don't sweat it and try to calm the poor thing down. The damage is laughable to the bike; in fact I could do more damage just by swearing a blue streak at the bike and have the paint peel off of it.




You can JUST barely see a white-type of scrape below the taillight-it kinda looks like a barcode.



So now I have a 'wound of honor'-I guess you'd call it that.



Additional info-I do NOT have a wound of honor-it polished out fine with this 'Honda Shine' spray stuff that was in the garage! So I'm kinda glad I didn't pursue it.

No comments: