Friday, April 9, 2010

Visit to the Dignity Memorial Vietnam Wall 3-30-10

I hadn't been to the wall since it came to Brea about 15 years ago, and I wanted to go again and pay my respects. Above, The Wall at Rose Hills Memorial Park in Whittier.
Below, a picture and a written description which kind of describes what a close family member went through.





The young lady below was pointing at grandpa.





These ladies are listing everything that people left at the wall-letters, animals, flags, everything (except of course the flowers) and will put them into a time-capsule/vault with the stone above it. They do this for every place the Wall goes.





I am SO glad I went.

It's going to Oceanside and San Diego, then coming back to Riverside National Cemetary in June.

I think the pics say it all.

No comments: